Hoseasons has introduced its biggest programme of UK self-catering holidays for 2010, with the launch of its Lodges and Parks in Britain brochure, featuring 440 locations throughout Britain and the Channel Islands, 62 of them new for 2010.
New for 2010 are:
· New ‘Active Breaks’ programme, including a flagship selection of ‘Go Active Breaks’ branded parks, providing a range of indoor and outdoor active experiences for all ages
· An expanded selection of ‘Ultimate’ Holidays, featuring a hand-picked luxury selection of parks for customers looking for something special
· An expanded ‘Brit on a Budget’ range of holidays, with over 60 UK locations offering peak-time summer family holidays from as little as £75 per person per week
· An exclusive Summer School Holiday early booking offer, with savings of up to £100 off July and August holidays at over 70 locations for bookings made before December 21.
The programme features a range of accommodation, from designer timber lodges to cottages, apartments and luxury caravans.
The park locations are divided into four categories to make it easy for travel agents to find the right holiday for their customers, with pages highlighted to identify parks in ‘Fun and Laughter’, ‘Lively and Leisurely’, ‘Relax and Explore’ and ‘Peace and Quiet’ categories.
Hoseasons commercial director Pali Badwal said: “This is the most important UK self-catering brochure launch in the market for 2010 – a year that is set to be a repeat of the bumper 2009 for UK tourism. Thousands of families rediscovered the UK as a holiday destination last year, and already they are booking in great numbers to repeat the experience.
“Once again, UK holidays will represent a big business opportunity for travel agents, and our unrivalled range with the biggest selection of self-catering holidays in Britain – both in sheer numbers and also in the variety and type of holiday on offer - coupled with our best price guarantee, means that the Hoseasons programme is a must-have part of any travel agent’s plans for 2010."
‘Go Active Breaks’
New for 2010 is a range of active breaks aimed at providing holidaymakers with the biggest ever selection of UK sporting activity breaks, able to accommodate one million holidaymakers. Hoseasons is launching the new programme at five flagship ‘Go Active Breaks’ sites around the country, together with a further 140 parks which have access to sporting facilities or venues.
There are five categories of breaks on offer:
· Ready Steady Go’: a programme for children to enjoy swimming, cycling and a FUNdamentals programme supported by British Gymnastics ·
‘Go Wild’: adrenalin-pumping activities including White Water Rafting and Rock Climbing
· ‘Go Pro’: professional coaching in Archery and Fencing · ‘Go Discover’: opportunities for horse riding and mountain biking
· ‘Go Slow’: more leisurely activities including short mat bowls, petanque and sports massage ‘Ultimate’ Holidays
With many families returning to UK holidays in 2009, demand for top-end accommodation has been strong. To meet this, Hoseasons has nearly doubled the size of its ‘Ultimate’ programme for 2010, with 11 locations across the UK, offering the very best in accommodation, with sumptuous, luxurious and modern interiors, picturesque settings and idyllic surroundings, and in most cases private outdoor hot tubs.
Following tremendous success during the first two years, Hoseasons’ Autograph Lodge Collection continues to offer the essential lodge holiday experience for which Hoseasons is renowned. For 2010, a further location has been added, making a total of eight hand-picked parks offering a consistent high level of service and accommodation, coupled with individual and unique settings, each with a distinctly local flavour.
Continuing on from its successful introduction in 2009, Hoseasons has added more parks to its ‘Brit on a Budget’ range, offering great prices on honest-to-goodness family holidays.
Available at over 60 locations throughout the UK, it means that even in the school summer holidays, week-long family holidays are available from £75 per person. In addition, at 70 parks, an exclusive early-booking offer means that families can secure up to £100 off breaks in the school summer holidays for bookings made by December 21, 2009.
Pet-friendly Holidays 253 of the 440 parks on offer – more than half – offer pet-friendly accommodation, meaning that the whole family can holiday together, saving expensive kennel fees, as well as the heartache of being parted from the family pet.
For further information, go to www.hoseasons.co.uk/agents, or call Hoseasons Agency Sales on 0844 847 1144