The finishing touches are now being made to the Travel Bulletin Star Awards 2014, the UK travel trade's most prestigious awards programme rewarding every sector of the tourism industry.
Now in its 18th year, these awards serve to recognise, reward and celebrate excellence by acknowledging those suppliers that have flourished in 2013/14 and have provided the best products and services possible to UK travel agents.
Winning a Travel Bulletin Star Award is the ultimate accolade a travel company can hope to receive as the voting, which takes place over a 6 week period from 25th April to 6th June 2014, is conducted exclusively by our industry's true experts.....high street multiple and independent agents and also home based travel professionals.
Our readers are invited to champion those companies they consider to be the very best by voting for them in a range of industry categories, so no nominations or registrations are required by suppliers......it is a completely open vote.
On Friday 27th June, a shortlist of companies with the most votes in each category will be announced on the Travel Bulletin website. The outright winners, those companies that have successfully attracted the most votes, will then be revealed on Monday September 8th at London's prestigious 5* Landmark Hotel and presented with their fabulous crystal Star Award trophies.
Star Awards 2014 Diary Of Events
• Wednesday March 19th - Awards tickets go on sale, 'Early Bird' discounted rate available.
• Friday March 28th - 2014 Awards categories announced.
• Friday April 25th - Agent voting opens online and the Travel Bulletin Awards preview issue is published.
• Friday May 30th - Final day of 'Early Bird' discounted ticket sales.
• Friday June 6th - Agent voting will close.
• Friday June 27th - Awards shortlist announced.
• Monday September 8th - Glittering awards presentation evening.
Click here to vote: http://www.travelbulletin.co.uk/awards/the-voting
To Reserve your tickets go here: http://www.travelbulletin.co.uk/awards/reserve-tickets