In celebration of April Fool’s Day, Kiwi Experience is sharing some of the funniest questions it has been asked by is passengers over the past 25 years.
• “What is the difference between a $10 and $20 phone card?”
• Passenger standing on a pier approximately three meters above the sea: “How far above sea level are we here?”
• “I am from Canada, if I phone home now, will my Mum be at home?”
• “What time does the 8.40 ferry leave?”
• Driver: “Waitomo is full of caves, we’ve discovered hundreds of them but there’s still many more undiscovered.”
Passenger: “How many undiscovered caves are there?”
For more information on Kiwi Experience, and the latest special offers, see www.kiwiexperience.com.