Sainsbury’s Bank have created a guide to ‘keeping your money safe abroad’ with advice for jetsetters on how to prepare for travelling, along with tips to ensure belongings are kept safe whilst away.
Advising to plan ahead incase of worst-case scenarios such as theft whilst abroad the company has a few handy tips that travellers should add to their holiday checklist this winter.
- Make sure you know where the nearest British embassy is to where you're staying.
- Bring a note of all your card and insurance providers contact details with you.
- Only carry small amounts of currency with you.
- Take a photocopy with you of your passport and any other relevant ID.
- Remember to take a photo of your most valuable belongings. This way, it’ll be easier to make a claim in the event anything goes missing.
For more information visit sainsburysbank.co.uk/money-matters/