Clarenco has announced that it will be launching 'Clarenco Preferred', a commission payment plan that aims to benefit travel agents, conference agents and event management companies.

The payment plan will pay agents 75% of commissions due as a result of a booking, prior to the event taking place once the contract has been signed and initial deposits have been received. The remaining 25% will be paid once the event has taken place.

The new plan is being implemented to recognise the agency partners’ responsible for generating conferences, events and exclusive use occasions in each of the company’s seven historical properties across the UK and offers agents a greater advantage to benefit from the business they generate across the company's properties.

The company can provide a choice of historic, iconic and unusual venues for events, as well as arrange a variety of activities, including golf, tutored fly fishing, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting and hot-air ballooning.

Agents interested in joining the new plan should call 01494-682682 or email

twn Are you sure that you want to switch to desktop version?