The regional tourist board of Champagne-Ardenne, in partnership with the online travel agency Via-Voyages, has launched a new Champagne Pass (” l’OenoPass© Champagne”).
This new tourism product offers visitors opportunities to discover and explore the world of champagne, from cellar visits and tastings to cultural and heritage sites connected with champagne.
The Champagne Pass offers a selection of champagne sites to visit at discounted prices. The pass is available in two versions: 5 visits for the price of €25 (instead of €50) or 10 visits for €50 (instead of €100). It is valid for one year from purchase.
The partners of the pass along the Champagne Route include:
- Champagne Pommery or the Villa Demoiselle, Reims
- Champagne G.H. Mumm, Reims
- The wine museum at the Lighthouse of Verzenay
- Champagne De Castellane, Epernay
- Champagne J. de Telmont, Damery
- Champagne Bonnaire, Cramant
- Royal Crystal Works and Crystal Museum, Bayel
- Champagne De Barfontarc, Baroville
- Champagne Drappier, Urville
- Champagne Guy de Forez, Les Riceys
The pass can be bought online at www.oenopass.net . A brochure in English with information about the pass and the different visits available can also be viewed and downloaded from this web site.