To mark the Seychelles Carnival, the recently opened Raffles Praslin Seychelles is offering a special Carnival package, which includes two free nights in a luxury Hillside View Villa, ferry transfers to and from the carnival on Mahé, free Champagne on arrival, breakfast for two, and a 24-hour butler service.The carnival runs from the 4-6 March in Victoria, and this year is embracing the theme ‘The Melting Pot of Cultures’ echoing its international roots and showcasing the country’s rich culture.
A variety of celebrations take place throughout the three days, including colourful processions with multi ethnic floats parading through the capital. An open air restaurant also gives visitors a chance to experience a blend of cosmopolitan food.
The festival culminates in a Family Fun Day, where all the floats gather together at Unity Stadium for some vibrant entertainment.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles features 86 luxury villas, all with private plunge pools and the Signature Raffles Butlers service. Activities range from non-motorised watersports, diving, snorkelling, golf and island-hopping excursions.
The Carnival package costs €980 per villa per night and includes:
- Accommodation in a Hillside View Villa with private plunge pool
- Free 6th and 7th nights on a five-night booking
- Transfers from Praslin airport for up to three people
- A bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Breakfast and a 24-hour butler service
- Ferry transfers with complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks and light snacks from Pralin to Mahé on March 5 to take part in the Carnival celebrations
- Return taxi from the jetty in Mahé to the centre of Mahé for the celebrations