Cruise & Maritime Voyages has launched its latest brochure featuring 64 ‘no fly' Ex UK cruises together with a range of new early booking incentives.The Preview Edition brochure features the classic ships Marco Polo and Ocean Countess. The Ex UK cruise business now accounts for more than 40% of all cruises sold in Britain.
The trade body, the PSA, believes 1.7m Britons will cruise this year. For Cruise & Maritime Voyages (CMV) 2012 will be their third year of operations. The company is now established as significant players in the business and is expecting to carry 46,000 passengers next year, around a third are expected to be first time cruisers.
Michelle Daniels, CMV’s UK sales manager said: “On many cruises this year we have sold out, so it is important that our customers appreciate the benefits of booking early. To further encourage early bookings for 2012 we have introduced, for the very first time, special Saver Fares for bookings made before 30 September this year. These fares are also fully guaranteed against surcharge.” Savings of up to 25% can be made with a minimum saving of 20% on all Summer sailings. Other valuable reductions can be made for booking early, including an extra 10% on Winter ‘Yoyager’ fares, where cabins are allocated at ticketing time. Customers can also pick up a further 5% reduction on a number of cruise combinations. Full details and copies of the brochure are available.
The major differences of note are:
* Continued departures from 6 different UK ports and Cork (Cobh) in Ireland featuring more cruises that are less than 10 nights duration
* Marco Polo will continue to cruise from London Tilbury with additional departures from Leith and Newcastle
* The Fjords, North Cape, Around Britain, St Petersburg & Baltic, Iceland and the Mediterranean remain popular choices in CMV’s 2012 cruise collection with many new additions
* New itineraries include an Emerald Isle Discovery cruise, a Maritime Heritage cruise, two Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebration cruises, the Azores, a French Leave Autumn cruise, and a 3 nights Mystery Cruise
* Fares from £199pp for a three night Bulbfields Weekend cruise
Michelle Daniels said: “95% of our passengers have rated their CMV cruise experience as excellent or good. In addition we have been rated in the Top 5 small ships category by the Cruise Critic website, plus we have been nominated this year for the British Travel Awards. The public can feel confident to book with us for a traditional cruise experience that is high on value.”
The prices are per person based on two people sharing a cabin that includes full board, evening entertainment and daytime activities. Cruise & Maritime Voyages www.cruiseandmaritime.com 0845 430 0274