AITO Specialist Travel Agents has unveiled its new Customer Charter. Following last year’s news about the planned development of a ten-point customer promise that all 130 members would be obliged to adopt, the association has since spent time consulting with its members and tour operators to agree the important points of the pledge.All members will receive leaflets to use in store and to give to customers.
The ten-point Customer Charter promises:
- We understand our clients and will find you the right holiday
- We go ‘beyond Google’
- We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to recommend what is best for your needs
- We are creative and suggest alternatives
- We are independent and honest
- We are open about prices and charges
- We provide reassurances - every AITO holiday we sell offers 100% financial protection
- We provide personal service in a self-service world
- We are happy to be of service - expect a friendly welcome
- We care, and aim to exceed your expectations every time you book with us
The association's chairman, Oliver Broad, said: “Particularly with the unsettled economic and political climate across the world, customers and suppliers need to know that they are working with the very best travel agents. This commitment on the part of AITO Agents shows that we take their needs very seriously.
“Membership of AITO Agents already enshrines the qualities listed in the Customer Charter, but it’s great now to have an official promise to refer to and to reinforce across all that we do. Now is also a good opportunity for agents who are not already members, but who believe in our ten-point promise, to get in touch about membership.”
For more information visit www.aitoagents.com